Pipedrive is a popular CRM for growing Sales organizations. With Arrivy’s Pipedrive integration, Sales and Support teams on Pipedrive can now cooperate smoothly with the Operations/Dispatch team on Arrivy and hand off Tasks seamlessly while providing an engaging customer experience.
The Pipedrive-Arrivy integration allows you to:
- Create Arrivy Tasks for Pipedrive deals
- Seamlessly map fields between Pipedrive deals and Arrivy Tasks
- Enhance communication between Sales, Operations/Dispatch and end customers
Within Pipedrive, deals are fluidly linked to Arrivy tasks, allowing you to use a connected interface for managing deals, calendar events, crew assignments, and crew tracking while leveraging Arrivy’s unique customer engagement, operations connectivity and reporting tools for service calls and customer visits.
Setup and installation
To start, install the Arrivy app via Pipedrive marketplace here. As part of installation, you will be prompted for permission to give Arrivy access to your Pipedrive data. This is needed to fetch information to create Tasks in Arrivy.
To link your Pipedrive account with Arrivy, go to Settings -> Apps & Integrations > Pipedrive. You’ll be prompted to log into Pipedrive. After login, you’ll see a number of configuration options (you may need to navigate back to Settings -> Apps & Integrations > Pipedrive and click on the Installed button).
- Integration time zone: This must be set to the same time zone as set in Pipedrive Profile Settings. This time zone will be the same as your computer time zone for most customers.
- Create tasks as: In Arrivy, Tasks can either be scheduled or unscheduled:
- Scheduled Tasks need Start/End dates and times. As soon as a scheduled Task is created (either manually or through the API) the Task Created customer message is sent to the customer via SMS or email. If a Task’s date or time is changed, then a Task Rescheduled message is sent to the customer when the Task is synched. Note that if your Synchronization time is set to 11:30 PM, that is when your customer will be receiving these messages. All scheduled Tasks appear on the calendar.
- Unscheduled Tasks can have both dates and times, dates only, or neither dates nor times. Unscheduled Tasks appear in the Unscheduled list view under the Tasks nav in Arrivy. Unscheduled Tasks having dates will also appear in Calendar views. When an unscheduled Task is created, no communications are sent to customers. However, changing a Task from unscheduled to scheduled will generate a Task Scheduled customer message.
- JSON Mapping: This is an advanced feature that lets you map any Pipedrive fields to Arrivy fields. Please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to help with field mapping.
To set up the initial JSON for your Arrivy-Pipedrive mapping, please email us at email@example.com with the field names (and their types) in Pipedrive. Typically, we take care of these requests within a day.
Once the two services are linked:
Step 1: Go to any deal and click Arrivy Task from the Action bar.
Step 2: The Arrivy Task form is launched in a separate window. It’s pre-filled with data from Pipedrive based on your configuration. Feel free to add/update any data to schedule the customer, assign crew & equipment and fill in any important notes.
Step 3: You can track the progress of the task by opening this deal again in Pipedrive and viewing the content of Arrivy app panel that brings in latest task information from Arrivy. Also, you can click the Task URL to open that task in Arrivy.