Edit a Bookings Calendar
If you created a booking and want to amend the slots available in the booking, here is what you need to do:
Add a Slot
To add a new slot, click on one of the Add buttons in the Booking Tab.
In the New Slot window, add in a Slot Start time and a Slot End time. You can also check Use Booking Duration, and Arrivy will automatically set the Slot End time for you.
As with the initial booking setup, you can set up a number of tasks per slot. This will allow the creation of multiple tasks per time slot. There are three settings for you to choose from in Repeat. You can select:
- Only Once adds the custom slot on the day you selected.
- Weekly adds a slot in your schedule on the weekday you selected for the number of weeks you mention.
- Forever adds a permanent slot in the booking for the specific weekday you selected.
Click on Add, and Arrivy will add the slot.
Disable a Slot
To disable a slot, hover over the slot you want to disable and click on the red cross button at the top-right corner of the slot.
You can select one of the three options:
- Only Once disables the slot on the day you selected.
- Weekly disables the slot in your schedule on the weekday you selected for the number of weeks you mention.
- Forever disables the slot permanently in the booking for the specific weekday you selected.
Click on the Disable button, and Arrivy will disable the slot.
Enable a Slot
To enable a slot that you had previously disabled, hover over the slot you want to enable and click on the blue Add button at the slot’s top-right.
Arrivy will present you with the same three Repeat options. Click on the Enable button, and Arrivy will enable the slot.
Disable Slots on Booking
Arrivy allows you to define which slots to disable when a certain slot is booked. To define slots to disable, click on the gear icon on the top left corner of the slot.
You can select one of four options:
- Only Once will disable the selected slot(s) for the day
- This Week will disable the selected slot(s) for all days this week
- The Following Number of Weeks will disable the selected slot(s) for all days for a specific number of weeks
- Forever will disable the selected slot(s) forever
You can select the slots you want to disable below by clicking on the red cross button.
Admins and Schedulers can Book Slots directly
Arrivy allows account admins and schedulers(company-level and group-specific) to book slots. Click on the slot you want to book (avoid clicking on the red x button).
In the New Task window, you can set the task’s name, select a time and date, assign team members and equipment, customer details and address, add comments, attach forms and add extra fields, just like you would create a new task.
Once you click on Save and Close, the slot will be booked, and the slot will be marked unavailable.
Task details can be viewed by clicking on a booked slot. You can customize the task’s details through here or by going to either the Calendar, Team & Equipment, or List views and opening the task.
CRM Integration & API Support
We have introduced CRM support for the bookings feature, allowing businesses to trigger an existing customer’s booking selection. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to share further details.
Like most Arrivy features, we are adding extensive API support for the Bookings Module enabling businesses to build their custom white-labeled experience on our robust Booking System. For more information, please reach out to us at email@example.com.