Active Campaign is one of the most prolific CRM for businesses. Arrivy <> Active Campaign integration allows Sales/Support teams on Active Campaign and the Operations/Dispatch team on Arrivy to seamlessly collaborate, hand off tasks conveniently while maintaining an engaging customer experience.
Active Campaign-Arrivy integration allows you to:
- Create Arrivy Tasks for Active Campaign deals
- Seamlessly map fields between Active Campaign deals and Arrivy Tasks
- Enhance communication between Sales, Operations/Dispatch and end customers
Within Active Campaign, deals are fluidly linked to Arrivy tasks, allowing you to use a connected interface for managing deals, calendar events, crew assignments, and crew tracking while leveraging Arrivy’s unique customer engagement, operations connectivity, and reporting tools for service calls and customer visits.
Setup and installation
In Active Campaign
To start, find the Arrivy app via the Active Campaign marketplace. Click on the “Add an account” button to begin the install. As part of the installation, you will be prompted for permission to give Arrivy access to your Active Campaign data. This is needed to fetch information to create Tasks in Arrivy.
To link your Active Campaign account with Arrivy, go to Settings > Apps & Integrations > Active Campaign. You’ll be prompted to log into Active Campaign. After login, you’ll see several configuration options (you may need to navigate back to Settings > Apps & Integrations > Active Campaign and click on the Installed button).
Active Campaign integration configuration with Arrivy Settings
- Integration time zone: This must be set to the same time zone as set in Active Campaign Profile Settings. This time zone will be the same as your computer time zone for most customers.
- Create tasks as In Arrivy, Tasks can either be scheduled or unscheduled:
1. Scheduled Tasks need Start/End dates and times. As soon as a scheduled task is created (either manually or through the API), the Task Created customer message is sent to the customer via SMS or email. If a Task’s date or time is changed, then a Task Rescheduled message is sent to the customer when the Task is synched. Note that if your Synchronization time is set to 11:30 PM, that is when your customer will be receiving these messages. All scheduled Tasks appear on the calendar.
2. Unscheduled Tasks can have both dates and times, dates only, or neither dates nor times. Unscheduled Tasks appear in the Unscheduled list view under the Tasks nav in Arrivy. Unscheduled Tasks having dates will also appear in Calendar views. When an unscheduled Task is created, no communications are sent to customers. However, changing a Task from unscheduled to scheduled will generate a Task Scheduled customer message.
- JSON Mapping: This is an advanced feature that lets you map any Active Campaign fields to Arrivy fields. Please reach out to our support team at email@example.com to help with field mapping.
To set up the initial JSON for your Arrivy-Active Campaign mapping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the field names (and their types) in Active Campaign. Typically, we take care of these requests within a day.
Creating Tasks in Arrivy from Active Campaign Deals
Arrivy will create tasks autonomously based on Active Campaign Deal Stage, i.e., when a deal reaches a specific stage, Arrivy will create a Task and automatically import the required fields from the Active Campaign Deal, giving you a completely hassle-free experience.
Creating a linked Arrivy Task from within Active Campaign
Reach out to our support team at email@example.com, and we will set up the integration for you.