ActiveCampaign is one of the most prolific CRM for businesses. Arrivy <> ActiveCampaign integration allows Sales/Support teams on ActiveCampaign and the Operations/Dispatch team on Arrivy to seamlessly collaborate, hand off tasks conveniently while maintaining an engaging customer experience.
ActiveCampaign <> Arrivy integration allows you to:
- Create Arrivy Tasks for ActiveCampaign deals
- Seamlessly map fields between ActiveCampaign deals and Arrivy Tasks
- Enhance communication between Sales, Operations/Dispatch and end customers
Within ActiveCampaign, deals are fluidly linked to Arrivy tasks, allowing you to use a connected interface for managing deals, calendar events, crew assignments, and crew tracking while leveraging Arrivy’s unique customer engagement, operations connectivity, and reporting tools for service calls and customer visits.
Setup and installation
To start, find the Arrivy app via the ActiveCampaign marketplace. Click on the “Add an account” button to begin the install. As part of the installation, you will be prompted for permission to give Arrivy access to your ActiveCampaign data. This is needed to fetch information to create Tasks in Arrivy.
To link your ActiveCampaign account with Arrivy, go to Settings > Apps & Integrations > ActiveCampaign. You’ll be prompted to log into ActiveCampaign. After login, you’ll see several configuration options (you may need to navigate back to Settings > Apps & Integrations > ActiveCampaign and click on the Installed button).
ActiveCampaign integration configuration with Arrivy Settings
- Integration time zone: This must be set to the same time zone as set in ActiveCampaign Profile Settings. This time zone will be the same as your computer time zone for most customers.
- Create tasks as In Arrivy, Tasks can either be scheduled or unscheduled:
1. Scheduled Tasks need Start/End dates and times. As soon as a scheduled task is created (either manually or through the API), the Task Created customer message is sent to the customer via SMS or email. If a Task’s date or time is changed, then a Task Rescheduled message is sent to the customer when the Task is synched. Note that if your Synchronization time is set to 11:30 PM, that is when your customer will be receiving these messages. All scheduled Tasks appear on the calendar.
2. Unscheduled Tasks can have both dates and times, dates only, or neither dates nor times. Unscheduled Tasks appear in the Unscheduled list view under the Tasks nav in Arrivy. Unscheduled Tasks having dates will also appear in Calendar views. When an unscheduled Task is created, no communications are sent to customers. However, changing a Task from unscheduled to scheduled will generate a Task Scheduled customer message.
- JSON Mapping: This is an advanced feature that lets you map any ActiveCampaign fields to Arrivy fields. Please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to help with field mapping.
To set up the initial JSON for your Arrivy <> ActiveCampaign mapping, please email us at email@example.com with the field names (and their types) in ActiveCampaign. Typically, we take care of these requests within a day.
Creating Tasks in Arrivy from ActiveCampaign Deals
Arrivy will create tasks autonomously based on ActiveCampaign Deal Stage, i.e., when a deal reaches a specific stage, Arrivy will create a Task and automatically import the required fields from the ActiveCampaign Deal, giving you a completely hassle-free experience.
Creating a linked Arrivy Task from within ActiveCampaign
Reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will set up the integration for you.