Arrivy & HubSpot
HubSpot is a popular CRM for growing Sales organizations. With Arrivy’s HubSpot integration, Sales and Support teams on HubSpot can now cooperate smoothly with the Operations/Dispatch team on Arrivy and handoff Tasks seamlessly while providing an engaging customer experience.
The HubSpot-Arrivy integration allows you to:
- Create Arrivy Tasks for HubSpot deals
- Seamlessly map fields between HubSpot deals and Arrivy Tasks
- Enhance communication between Sales, Operations/Dispatch and end customers
Within HubSpot, deals are fluidly linked to Arrivy tasks, allowing you to use a connected interface for managing deals, calendar events, crew assignments, and crew tracking while leveraging Arrivy’s unique customer engagement, operations connectivity and reporting tools for service calls and customer visits.
Setup and installation
To start, install the Arrivy app via HubSpot marketplace. As part of installation, you will be prompted for permission to give Arrivy access to your HubSpot data. This is needed to fetch information to create Tasks in Arrivy.
To link your HubSpot account with Arrivy, go to Settings -> Apps & Integrations > HubSpot. You’ll be prompted to log into HubSpot. After login, it will ask for grant access permissions. After grant permissions, you’ll see a number of configuration options (you may need to navigate back to Settings -> Apps & Integrations > HubSpot and click on the Installed button).
Integration options include:
- Integration time zone: This must be set to the same time zone as set in HubSpot Settings -> Account defaults -> General Info -> Time zone.
- Create tasks as: In Arrivy, Tasks can either be scheduled or unscheduled:
- Scheduled Tasks need Start/End dates and times. As soon as a scheduled Task is created (either manually or through the API) the Task Created customer message is sent to the customer via SMS or email. If a Task’s date or time is changed, then a Task Rescheduled message is sent to the customer when the Task is synched. Note that if your Synchronization time is set to 11:30 PM, that is when your customer will be receiving these messages. All scheduled Tasks appear on the calendar.
- Unscheduled Tasks can have both dates and times, dates only, or neither dates nor times. Unscheduled Tasks appear in the Unscheduled list view under the Tasks nav in Arrivy. Unscheduled Tasks having dates will also appear in Calendar views. When an unscheduled Task is created, no communications are sent to customers. However, changing a Task from unscheduled to scheduled will generate a Task Scheduled customer message.
- JSON Mapping: This is an advanced feature that lets you map any HubSpot fields to Arrivy fields. Please reach out to our support team at email@example.com to help with field mapping.
- Deal Stages: HubSpot deal stage ids are needed to create/update Tasks in Arrivy (multiple stages should be separated by comma “,”). You can get these ids in HubSpot Settings -> Sales -> Deals -> Configure, as shown in the screenshot below.
Once the two services are linked:
Step 1: When you create a deal in HubSpot an Arrivy Task will automatically created or updated based on the provided deal stage ids (mentioned above)
on Arrivy in your linked account.
Step 2: You can track progress of the task by opening this deal again in HubSpot and viewing the content of Arrivy app panel that brings in latest task information from Arrivy. Also, you can click the Task URL to open that task in Arrivy.
Customizing Integration with HubSpot
We have several options to customize the HubSpot integration with Arrivy. There is also a possibility to integrate with HubSpot forms or ticketing system. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to learn more.