Zoho is a popular CRM for growing Sales organizations. With Arrivy’s Zoho integration, Sales and Support teams on Zoho can now cooperate smoothly with the Operations/Dispatch team on Arrivy and handoff Tasks seamlessly while providing an engaging customer experience.
Zoho-Arrivy integration allows you to:
- Create Arrivy Tasks for Zoho deals
- Seamlessly map fields between Zoho deals and Arrivy Tasks
- Enhance communication between Sales, Operations/Dispatch and end customers
Within Zoho, deals are fluidly linked to Arrivy tasks, allowing you to use a connected interface for managing deals, calendar events, crew assignments, and crew tracking while leveraging Arrivy’s unique customer engagement, operations connectivity, and reporting tools for service calls and customer visits.
Setup and installation
To start, install the Arrivy app via the Zoho marketplace here. As part of the installation, you will be prompted for permission to give Arrivy access to your Zoho data. This is needed to fetch information to create Tasks in Arrivy.
To link your Zoho account with Arrivy, go to Settings -> Apps & Integrations > Zoho. You’ll be prompted to log into Zoho. After login, you’ll see several configuration options (you may need to navigate back to Settings -> Apps & Integrations > Zoho and click on the Installed button).
Zoho integration configuration with Arrivy Settings
- Integration time zone: This must be set to the same time zone as set in Zoho Profile Settings. This time zone will be the same as your computer time zone for most customers.
- Create tasks as: In Arrivy, Tasks can either be scheduled or unscheduled:
1. Scheduled Tasks need Start/End dates and times. As soon as a scheduled Task is created (either manually or through the API), the Task Created customer message is sent to the customer via SMS or email. If a Task’s date or time is changed, then a Task Rescheduled message is sent to the customer when the Task is synched. Note that if your Synchronization time is set to 11:30 PM, that is when your customer will be receiving these messages. All scheduled Tasks appear on the calendar.
2. Unscheduled Tasks can have both dates and times, dates only, or neither dates nor times. Unscheduled Tasks appear in the Unscheduled list view under the Tasks nav in Arrivy. Unscheduled Tasks having dates will also appear in Calendar views. When an unscheduled Task is created, no communications are sent to customers. However, changing a Task from unscheduled to scheduled will generate a Task Scheduled customer message.
- JSON Mapping: This is an advanced feature that lets you map any Zoho fields to Arrivy fields. Please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to help with field mapping.
To set up the initial JSON for your Arrivy-Zoho mapping, please email us at email@example.com with the field names (and their types) in Zoho. Typically, we take care of these requests within a day.
Creating Tasks in Arrivy from Zoho Deals
Arrivy Tasks can be created in one of two ways from Zoho Deals:
Create Task on Deal Stage Change
Arrivy will create tasks autonomously based on Zoho Deal Stage, i.e., when a deal reaches a specific stage, Arrivy will create a Task and automatically import the required fields from the Zoho Deal, giving you a completely hassle-free experience.
Create Task Button in Zoho
Step 1: Go to any deal and click Create New Task in Arrivy from the Action bar.
Creating a linked Arrivy Task from within Zoho
Step 2: The Arrivy Task form is launched in a separate window. It’s pre-filled with data from Zoho based on your configuration. Feel free to add/update any data to schedule the customer, assign crew & equipment, and fill in any important notes.
In both cases, Zoho Deal fields will be integrated with Arrivy Tasks fields, and there will be a seamless transfer of data between the two platforms. Reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will set up the integration for you.