The Basic Settings page contains a variety of miscellaneous communications and related information.
- Default Communications Settings: Tasks in Arrivy contain flags for SMS and Email notifications which govern how the customer is messaged. This setting establishes the communication flags settings when new Tasks are created.
- Customer Reminders: Arrivy can send out customer reminders 1 – 3 days before a Task at either a set hour or at the Task time. You can specify whether these settings obey the work week. In other words, should a reminder that goes out 1 day before a Task go out on Friday or Sunday for a Monday Task?
- Calendar Settings: You can specify the week starting day and working hours to adjust the display of the Task calendar.
- Task Times and Duration Control Unit: There are a variety of controls that allow you to set “times”–such as start time and Task duration. This setting lets you specify whether those controls break time down in 30 min or 15 min intervals
- Mileage Settings: Report mileage in kilometers or miles
- Field Crew Visibility Settings: You can limit the customer information field crew members can see
- Late/No Show Notifications & Task Confirmations: Arrivy can automatically detect whether a job is running late and/or if a customer is a no-show at an appointment. If this feature is turned on, Schedulers will receive messages in the Activity feed that flag these events. Arrivy’s ability to predict late appointments and no-shows is not 100% accurate (yet). Hence, we’ve provided the ability to turn this feature on/off. Arrivy scheduling/rescheduling emails/SMS’ can include Task Confirmation buttons that customers can use to accept or decline jobs.
- Feature switches: Arrivy provides master switches for a variety of features, allowing you to show or excise certain features from the interface. These features include Inventory, Route Planning and Forms. When these switches are turned off, those features are not accessible.
- Additional text: Text that is appended to scheduling emails.
One of the status buttons that can be attached to a Task Template (see Settings > Templates) is an Exception button to indicate a Task problem. The Exception button can be configured to present a list of “reasons” for the exceptions. Those reasons are drawn from the list of exceptions on the Basis Settings page. Check the exception reasons that will be available in the menu. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like additional exception reasons added to this list.
Ratings and Reviews
Reviews controls: Arrivy automatically prompts the customer to provide a review as soon as a job is marked complete. These controls govern some of the text and timings associated with that capability. Normally, the customer will also be prompted to post their review on social media. However, you have the option to defer that request and send the social media request later by email or SMS.
Custom Webhook controls: These controls are associated with Enterprise integrations and should, normally, not be used.
Safety Instructions was created in light of Coronavirus concerns. It allows companies to add an informational element which appears on the customer’s Live Track page as shown below.