What’s New in Arrivy?
(June 15, 2021)
- You can now direct your team to fill a specific form(s) before they can report a certain status. To use this, go to Settings > Templates & Statuses > Edit Template > Statuses and Messages tab and select “Form Completed” from the “Enable Status on” dropdown, and select the required form(s).
- A failed data sync will now be re-tried two times before being permanently labeled as failed.
- When a booking schedule is updated in the Booking Calendar, all the system slots (booked, disable, free) will retain their state rather than being deleted.
(May 21, 2021)
- Arrivy now allows its users to visualize Template’s number type extra fields in Route Planning.
- When a Booking is updated, the custom slots will retain their state rather than being deleted.
- There is now added support to turn off duplicate attachments and forms in Linked Tasks.
- The total number of depot addresses have been increased in company profile and groups.
- Linked Tasks in JSON mapping now support multiple parameters to populate a single field value of an object.
- Expected date range tasks are now visible in Route Planning under “Unplanned Route” for all expected dates.
- Background data sync is now supported in Pipedrive integration.
- Users can now manually refresh the OAuth tokens of integrations in Pipedrive, Hubspot, and Zoho.
(May 17, 2021)
- A new setting has been introduced in the Bookings Calendar. It allows businesses to hide the booking form from the customers on their Live Track page.
- You can now mandate the user to attach photo(s) before marking a status. This can be done by checking the “Require Photo” checkbox in Settings > Templates & Statuses > Edit Template > Status & Messages > Statuses.
- Maximum booking notice support has been added to the Bookings Calendar. This helps in restricting bookings in the future.
- You can now add attachments with customer messages. These attachments will be sent out automatically when the customer message is triggered. Support for this has been added to Settings > Customer Messages > Edit Message > Email.
- Tasks are now chronologically ordered in Email and SMS sent out as Team Notifications.
- Users can now specify email addresses and custom messages with each Bookings Calendar.
- The Map View feature is now available for all users in the premium plan.
- A new custom webhook trigger has been added when there is any update in the template extra fields of a task.
- The location reporting experience has been improved according to the latest updates and industry trends for Android apps.
(April 12, 2021)
- Activity Stream now allows you to view updates for each day.
- There has been an added support for audible push notifications in the iOS app.
- The Route Optimizer now allows you to optimize tasks of a specific template.
- You can now add an Expected Date Range to Unscheduled Tasks in Arrivy. This way you can create the task with the expected start and end date rather than leaving the dates completely out.
- Each Linked Task now displays forms attached to all of its Linked Tasks.
- Arrivy now allows its businesses to define sub-company profiles on the Template level.
- Booking task Cancel and Reschedule experience has been revamped by providing the options to Confirm, Decline, or Not Available in email and on the Live Track page.
- Admins and Schedulers will now be notified when a new booking task is created.
- On a canceled Booking appointment, Arrivy will re-open the slot for further bookings.
- Days with available open slots will be highlighted on the booking calendar.
- Arrivy now allows you to define which slots to disable when specific slots are booked.
(March 22, 2021)
- Arrivy now allows you to create multi-day linked tasks from within the Task Form.
- To create multi-day linked tasks, turn on the “Custom Schedule” toggle, and click on the plus button to add linked tasks with different dates, start and end times
(March 12, 2021)
- Arrivy has now introduced Map View Feature in Tasks -> Calendar and Team and Equipment
- Task count of each day is displayed under their respective dates in Task -> Calendar
- Tasks can now be dragged and dropped in order to reschedule them in Tasks -> Calendar and Team and Equipment
(February 15, 2021)
- Arrivy has introduced a new Clock-In Clock-Out feature that allows schedulers to keep track of time of the field crew.
- It can be configured through Templates.
- A new role under the name “Team Lead” has been introduced. In Team member settings if a person is given the role of Team Lead, they will be able to effectively use Clock-In Clock-Out feature.
(February 10, 2021)
- Notification type is now sticky in worker requests.
- Individual social links can now be added in custom messages.
- Task export now supports an up-to 6-week date range.
(February 08, 2021)
- In Zoho, the “Create Task in Arrivy” Button has been removed from within deals. Instead, deal stage changes are used to push data to Arrivy through webhooks, giving you an automated experience.
(January 18, 2021)
- Enable/ Disable the auto zoom-out feature in route planning.
- The Task Journal will show the location where the status was marked by the field crew.
- You can now create custom messages which include the date, time, and address of the next/previous linked tasks.
(January 11, 2021)
- Arrivy now allows you to send automated emails and SMSs based on the recipient’s time zone.
- You can use filters to export specific tasks under Tasks -> List View.
- Arrivy allows you to color-code tasks using assignee colors so that just by looking at the task, you can see who is assigned.
- You can now customize the Task Confirmation Customer Message to your liking.
(December 29, 2020)
- Arrivy now allows you to send an email notification to multiple emails on form completion under Form → Form info → Form Notifications.
- You can customize the email according to your preference or choose a built-in message from Arrivy’s custom messages.
- Arrivy also allows you to send PDFs of completed forms as attachments to the message on form completion by selecting the “Form Complete PDF” under Dynamic fields in Customer Messages.
November 28, 2020
- Arrivy introduces a new Bookings Feature allowing customers to book time slots on the business’s booking calendar.
- The title of a deleted task will be visible in the activity stream.
- Option to disable status notifications for Admins and Schedulers has been added.
- Skills filters have been introduced in the worker requests.
- Introduced the option in List view to sort tasks based on task start date and time and task creation date and time.
November 26, 2020
- Reverse integration between Arrivy and Hubspot enables two-way sync, allowing modifications to instantly reflect on both platforms.
October 21, 2020
- We have added the option to clear signatures from the forms.
- Filters can now be bookmarked in task views (Calendar, Teams & Equipment and list)
- We have improved the image upload and PDF generation in Arrivy’s Form experience.
- Hubspot contact will now also be synced on the lead lifecycle property change.
October 14, 2020
- Support for templates and groups in Pipedrive integration to enhance functionality.
- Arrivy now integrates with Zoho so that Zoho deals are connected to Arrivy tasks.
- We have introduced the alignment options on Customer Messages.
- Customer Messages now allow referring to an individual Social Profile Link.
October 03, 2020
- Hubspot integration can now create tasks from Hubspot tickets in Arrivy.
September 02, 2020
- Now you can print the task summary by using the print button on the task summary screen.
August 27, 2020
- Using the route optimization feature, one can set the time according to the time zone at the beginning of the route.
- It also gives you the option to set the time as ‘default’ so that you don’t have to update it again while optimizing routes.
This setting can be found in Settings–> Account Details –> Depot departure time.
August 26, 2020
- New design for route optimization results.
August 20, 2020
- A new user-friendly signup experience has been created.
- Now the admins can create the accounts of the crew in the same go when they are actually adding them as a team member by creating and giving the desired password.
- This will avoid the hassle of sending out invites separately.
August 18, 2020
- Route Editing properly handles moving tasks to a different date on route “Save” or “Publish”
August 13, 2020
- Route Optimization now allows limiting the number of tasks aka jobs that can be completed in a single optimized route.
August 06, 2020
- Arrivy introduces Team Explorer View, this feature allows Schedulers to review the availability of Team members over the course of multiple days.
July 14, 2020
- Current-RMS integration has a few advanced sync options available. Users can select specific types of schedules to be fetched from Current-RMS into Arrivy.
- Team and Equipment View now supports the much-demanded weekly, monthly, and custom range ranges.
July 8, 2020
- Route Planning has a brand new brief-view to make it easy to drag-drop tasks on routes. It will be helpful for users that have a lot of tasks to be routed.
- Route Planning now supports quick links to expand and collapse all the routes for a given day.
July 2, 2020
- Team tab won’t be available to Users with Field Crew level permission.
- Styling change in the Task Status journal.
- Route Planning interface now shows it’s current state e.g. Published, Draft, etc.
- Addressed Route Planning issues related to zoom and drag n drop.
Jun 13, 2020
- Field Crews can now operate in multiple Groups.
- Time Fields support 15 min durations.
- Images Upload Widget is introduced in Arrivy Forms.
- Screen Break Widget now supports conditionals.
- Added ability to pre-set time window and duration of a task at the task template level.
June 6, 2020
- New Statuses “Day Sart” and “ Day Complete” introduced under Status Templates.
- Businesses are now able to send messages to the customers through the journal for unscheduled tasks.
- New Table Widget is introduced in Forms.
- The company name is visible on the Customer List.
May 30, 2020
- Hide offline crew members from the map on the Team view.
- Rate Calculations support added in the Forms.
- Auto-Complete status is now visible on Dashboard and Map
April 27, 2020
- Last modified date added to Forms
- Unscheduled Tasks can now be accessed from all Task views. A small “Unscheduled” tab appears on the right side of Task views. Clicking it surfaces an unscheduled Task picker.
April 17, 2020
- Fixed issues where “Sophia icon” was overlapping the Map +/- buttons on the Dashboard
- Provided the ability to easily enable or disable a Team member (switch is provided on the Team member page)
- You can now use “dynamic fields” (company name, start time, customer address, etc) within the Linked Task JSON used to create new Linked Task buttons in Task Details. This would allow you to set the date for the new Linked Task to be the same as the current Task end date (for example).
- In Task > List view, the date navigation bar and column headers are now “sticky” (they don’t scroll off the screen)
- On the Dashboard, as you mouseover a Task, the corresponding circle will highlight on the map, and visa-versa
- Some adjustments were made to the way that time is allocated between “Task time” and “Travel time.” All time between Start and Complete is considered to be Task time.
April 9, 2020
- Arrivy introduces Arrivy Forms, a tool that allows you to create electronic forms and fill them out in the field, convert to PDF and send to your customers. Arrivy Forms leverages data inside Arrivy, including extra fields–which helps avoid retyping information. The Arrivy Forms authoring tools supports images, signatures, calculated fields and conditionals, allowing you to create nearly any form you can imagine. Learn more about Arrivy Forms, here: https://help.arrivy.com/arrivy-forms/introduction-forms-settings/
- A major new version of Route Planning has been released which support Route Optimization, multiple undo, the ability to name and save route configurations and the new Snapshot feature, allowing you to compare and contrast routes and route times for multiple saved configurations. Learn more about these new improvements, here: https://help.arrivy.com/route-planning/
- Routes that have been saved, but not yet published are flagged on the Dashboard as shown below.
- Routes are now properly supported on mobile devices, showing the correct Task order and presence of Depots if specified.
- When using “Expanded view” on the Tasks > Team & Equipment, customer name and title are now available in the field picker
- Show Full Day link is no longer available at the bottom of Tasks > Team & Equipment. It was removed in order to save vertical space and can be set from the “kabob” menu in the upper left corner of the grid.
March 25, 2020
- We fixed an issue where the status on the dashboard was not being regularly updated. It is now updated every 30 seconds
- The list of statuses in Settings > Templates & Statuses > Status Settings is now alphabetized
- The Current RMS integration has been improved. It now fetches assignees and has a setting to exclude sychronizing opportunities with certain statuses (e.g. “Cancelled”)
- You can now specify no (blank) time for unscheduled Tasks. Previously, Arrivy would set a blank time to 12 AM.
- Arrivy now integrates with the HubSpot CRM.
March 18, 2020
- A new option entitled, Safety Instructions has been added to the bottom of Settings > Basic Settings. This option was created in light of Coronavirus concerns. It allows companies to add an informational element to the customer’s Live Track page as shown below.
March 16, 2020
- A new feature–Skills–has been added. Skills allows Schedulers or Admins to tag a Team member with a set of skills (free form descriptors) and then filter on them when assigning Team members to Tasks.
- Added an option (Settings > Basic) to defer asking customers to post a review to social media until after they provide feedback to Arrivy. This deferred request is sent to the customer via email or SMS, after a specified period of time.
- There is a new Expanded View option on Team & Equipment View (upper right corner) that grows the height of the rows and shows all Task Detail information (including extra fields) on the Task cards.
March 10, 2020
- A custom date range control is now available in Task > List view
- Activities now have a cancelled status. This was implemented so that Activities pushed thru a “self-scheduling” tool (e.g. Calendly or website widget) could be cancelled through the same control
- Status pills for completed Tasks are now colored green on the Dashboard and corresponding map icons are colored green with a check mark.
- Tasks that have equipment assigned to them, but no team members are no longer listed in the Unassigned row in Team and Equipment view (previously, they were)
- In Team and Equipment view you can add a Task by clicking on the “+” icon in the row for a Team member or piece of equipment. Now, the added Task is automatically assigned to the respective Team member or equipment.
Feb 25, 2020
- An Equipment Type filter was added to the Team and Equipment view
- In the Team and Equipment view, the Unassigned row is always shown–regardless of the filter settings
- Made changes to the Task Details tab–in certain situations, it wasn’t preserving changed data after Save was clicked.
- Date format is changed according to time zone. In the future, it will be changed to be dependent upon the country.
Feb 6, 2020
- In Basic Settings there is a new option under the Reminders section titled, “Use Work week settings.” When checked, reminders will only be sent on a weekday. For example, if your work week is set to Mon – Fri, then reminders for Monday Tasks will be sent on Friday.
- A new “Viewer” role has been introduced. In Team member settings if a person is given the role of Viewer, they are able to see all the company (or group’s) Tasks, without the ability to a edit them.
Jan 30, 2020
- Pipedrive extensions are now available for installation at the company level. This means that if an Admin installs the Arrivy app, it is available for all company users–not just individual users who installed it,
- Template and Group columns can now be shown in the List view for Unscheduled Tasks
- The date filters for Reports are now “sticky” for all charts on a page
- The COMPLETE status button now has a check mark on it, once it has been clicked. This will (hopefully) make it a little more obvious the job has been marked complete
- The assignee widget on the Task Details form has the (somewhat hidden) ability to search for team members. This search is now performed on the server–which will make it more effective if you have a large number of crew members
Jan 16, 2020
- New Time Report provides outputs time spent per person per job over a specified period.
- Changed “24 hr” option in Reporting to instead provide “Yesterday” and “Today” options
- Fixed a bug where the email and phone icons showing on the Live Track (customer) page didn’t show contact information for the Group the Task belonged to (only the Company).
- Developed option to restrict Schedulers from seeing customers belonging to any Group other than their own (normally, they can see all company customers). This option is appropriate for customers who want to share Arrivy with their subcontractors. You must contact Arrivy for us to enable this option for your account.
- In Route Planning, drag-and-drop now works when moving Tasks between routes
- Route Planning now supports Groups
- Arrivy now integrates with Calendly, letting your prospects/customers self-schedule appointments using Calendly that generate Tasks or Activities on the Arrivy calendar. See docs here: https://help.arrivy.com/arrivy-calendly/
Jan 2, 2020
- Optimized Task form so that it renders faster
- Added some additional styling to Calendar Task views
- Made horizontal scrollbar persistent (always visible) on Team & Equipment view
- Sped up rendering of Reporting pages
- Engineered support for IE11 on LiveTrack page
- You can now drag and drop Tasks within Team & Equipment view. Dragging a Task and dropping it on a new Team member will result in reassigning the Task to that Team member. Holding the alt-key (Win) or ctrl-key (Mac) while dragging and dropping will add the Team member as an assignee
- In Route Planning, you can now multi-select Tasks using standard Shift-key or Ctrl-key heuristics. Once multiple Tasks are selected, you can create a new route composed of those Tasks with the New Route button
- Admins/Schedulers are now sent emails if Team members decline assignments sent to them via Team Notifications
- Made changes to Linked Task interface in Task Details. The Add Linked Task button is now at the top right corner of the dialog
- After a job is marked complete, the Task Status page now contains a summary of actual performance (start time and duration) compared to scheduled.
- The Task Details page now contains a link to open the customer record (to the right of the customer search box)
- Fixed an issue where duplicating a Template did not copy any extra fields
- Size of attachments on mobile apps is limited to 25 MB and audio recording is limited to 30 sec
Dec 19, 2019
- Unscheduled Tasks that have specified date and times are now show within the Calendar, Team & Equipment and List Views. The red “date” icon identifies them as being unscheduled, within these views.
- Fixed some bugs in printing List View
- MoversSuite integration now in production beta
- Fixed some issues with flickering in iOS mobile app
- Added buttons in mobile apps that allow Schedulers or Admins to open a Task in web view for editing.
- Added the ability for Vonigo and Current RMS integrations to use/create Linked Tasks. For example, the Current RMS integration will automatically link Delivery and Collection Tasks.
Nov 27, 2019
- You can now search for Team members in the assignee control on the Task Details page. Simply put your cursor in the control and type.
- On the Dashboard, added a green border around the images of assignees that accepted Task assignments sent to them via Team Notifications
- Provided better (brighter) colors on the Dashboard for status items that are urgent and high priority
- In the Task > List view, you can now choose to view the Task’s communication settings (email/sms)
- When exporting Tasks from Task > List view, Arrivy will also export the actual start, actual complete times, total time, task time, travel time and external ID (used by integrations)
- Fixed issue where if Start was clicked before a Task was Rescheduled, we would not calculate Task time correctly.
- Fixed iOS issue where map pin was sometimes shown in wrong location
- Customer details and Customer extra fields (found on Customer record) are now imported into Task Details on Tasks for that customer (and visible in Details section of mobile apps)
- Fixed issue where ratings shown in the Activity stream didn’t respect the ratings setting (stars, NPS, thumbs up/down)
Nov 12, 2019
- New Route Planning feature added which allows Schedulers to arrange Tasks into routes and view those Tasks interactively on a map
- Introduced new Workflow nav tab which replaces Requests tab. Route Planning, Worker Requests and Team Notifications are organized under Workflow
- Dev Portal and API documentation have been updated to reflect new functionality
Nov 7, 2019
- Schedulers can now support multiple Groups. An additional menu is available when a team member is designated as a Scheduler, that sets these additional Groups (besides the one the Scheduler belongs to).
- Fixed issue where the route to an address was not show to the customer when crew was ENROUTE
- Misc bug fixes to iOS app
- Dev portal updated for new features
Oct 29, 2019
- When you click on a map pin, a callout appears above the pin. These callouts were moved closer to the pins
- Extra fields which are displayed in List view can now be exported
- Group and Template fields are now available for display in List view
- Fixed a minor bug in customer engagement reports
- Fixed a bug in NPS reporting where scale was displaying 1-11 instead of 0-10
- Ensured that Linked Tasks were displayed if Task Details page was opened as a “single page” (instead of overlaid on top of another page)–which is often used in integrations
- Fixed a bug where Android app was reporting ENROUTE to primary address even when secondary address was chosen
Oct 23, 2019
- Activities tab added to Tasks nav. The Activities tab displays a list of Activities identifying type, details, etc. If an Activity is generated via API (from a CRM system, for example), then the Activity can display additional information such as extra fields, a follow-up Task scheduling date and time, etc.
- Tasks now display an icon in Task views to distinguish between Scheduled Tasks, Unscheduled Tasks and Linked Tasks
- Pipedrive integration can now create Linked Tasks
- When opening a Task, the nav would be set to Task Details only when the current status was NOT STARTED. There are now a variety of statuses that will result in Task Details being displayed including NOSHOW, LATE, RESCHEDULED
- Fixed a tooltip that was displaying nonsensical info when hovering over Address titles in Task Details
- Modified logic on when opening a Task would automatically go to Status tab as opposed to Details tab
- If using the NPS rating system, the selected rating (0 – 10) will be colored and slightly enlarged after selection
- Info icons linking to help articles added to selected integrations on Settings > Apps & Integrations
- API – webhook notification sent on Task Group change
Oct 14, 2019
- Pipedrive (CRM) integration added (https://help.arrivy.com/arrivy-pipedrive/)
- New Linked Tasks feature provides easy navigation between Tasks associated with the same customer and job (https://help.arrivy.com/tasks-and-calendar/linked-tasks/)
- Fixed bug where reports sometimes showed blank or with zeros
Oct 2, 2019
- Fixed some issues where reports were occasionally displaying blanks or zeros
- Added link to “What’s new in Arrivy?” page in app
- Formatted Supplies PDF report
Sept 25, 2019
- Changes that are pushed to a Task via the API now show a </> icon in the Task Journal (and the text “API” on mouseover)
- Search was added on the Team and Equipment main pages
- Pipedrive integration add to Settings > Apps & Integrations. Pipedrive is a traditional CRM
- Improved template for customer recommendations (customer can use to message friends from the web view of their Task)
- Reminder messages sent are now recorded in the Task Journal
Sept 12, 2019
- New Task Messages feature introduced. Permits access to Task Journal and messaging interface for the day’s Tasks directly from the Dashboard
- Supplies feature released. Allows movers to specify packing supplies that go-out and return on a truck and calculates the supplies used as the difference
Aug 26, 2019
- Provided the ability to specify the hour when a customer reminder is sent out. Previously, it was always sent out at the appointment time (1 or 2 days prior to the appointment)
- Ability to set working hours for calendar views
- Added cookie notice to web site
July 15, 2019
- Extra fields defined in templates can now use dropdown (combo) controls
- Fixed issue where extra fields defined on a template weren’t showing up in mobile apps
- Template for forgotten password updated
- Substantial changes made to login process and to Team member pages to improve process of inviting Team members to Arrivy.
- Team members have option of using phone number as login name instead of email address (must be selected on first login)
- SMS or email messages that fail to be sent (bounce) are flagged as such in the Task Journal
- Unscheduled Tasks that have a date specified are now shown on that date in Calendar views
- Removed Group dropdown from the Reports where being viewed by a Team member who only has visibility to a single group
- Task type is now exposed to Zapier integration
- Added permission to Basic settings that lets companies limit the customer information shared with Field crew via mobile apps
- Fixed bug where list of custom messages was not displayed in dropdown menus in Customer Messages section of Templates